Monday, January 26, 2009

 

Move Over Spielberg Lancelot Is King Of Nollywood

Nigeria Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen

. El India. I would like to implement some of Spielberg size, but I like being myself, said Imasuen during an interview at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, where the focus of a documentary on the Nigerian film industry. I think I can do great things. Imasuen is the most famous and prolific director in a country that churns 2500 film about the year, more than any other place, except the U. In Nigeria Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen is Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese and George Lucas, all in one. Nicknamed Da Guvnor for his take-charge attitude, the 37-year-old director has made over 160 films since his debut in 1995 with Twisted Tale. S.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]